ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Order a value deal online, and make dollars in the process? Just another day for Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, which wants to kick off 2013 by making it a very happy new year for fans and customers.
Customers who order the fan-favorite two medium two-topping pizzas for $5.99 each value offer – via digital ordering, including online, mobile browser and phone apps – will receive $5 in Domino's Dollars to be used towards their next online order within 10 days of receipt. The Domino's Dollars will arrive via email promo code – an unprecedented method new to Domino's.
"We want to do something big to bring in 2013, and what better way than giving our online customers value on top of value," said Russell Weiner, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer. "Offering Domino's Dollars to our customers is a unique way for us to reward them for making us a part of their kickoff to the New Year."The 12-day promotion will be supported by a national TV campaign, which – via a symbolic Domino's money truck – demonstrates the value to customers in getting currency to use on a future Domino's order. Domino's online ordering now makes up one-third of total orders in the U.S., giving many Domino's fans – including those who have yet to try online or mobile ordering – the opportunity to take advantage. "Our online and mobile ordering platform is second to none," said Weiner. "While we are pleased with the orders it is generating, we are mostly proud of the positive experience it continues to provide our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV