Creative Teaching Press Offers Monster Deal: FREE Download Of New Learn To Read App For IPad
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading educational publisher Creative Teaching Press announces that iPad users can download a new Learn to Read app for free. The Where Do Monsters Live? Learn to Read app will be available at the iTunes App Store for a complimentary download through January 31, 2013.
"Making our new Where Do Monsters Live? app available as a free download during the holidays allows parents to give the gift of reading and be among the very first to try our new line of Learn to Read apps that will be released early 2013," emphasized Creative Teaching Press president Jim Connelly.
"With the holidays approaching we know children are more likely to receive iPads as gifts and use the tablet while at home or on-the-go. The free trial of the Where do Monsters Live? app is a great way for parents of beginning readers to engage their children with fun, education-based games for the duration of the winter break," said Brandi West, mother of two and marketing manager at Creative Teaching Press.
The Where Do Monsters Live? app is based on a delightful little book in the award-winning Learn to Read children's book series. English language learners and children ages 3 and up will enjoy interacting with this colorfully illustrated story through this app, which includes playful, animated monsters and fun activities that reinforce the learning process.Features of the Learn to Read reading app include the following:
- Read-along narration options with text highlighting
- Record-and-play selections that allow children and parents to record themselves reading the story and play it back
- Easy, swipe-friendly navigation
- Special effects and colorful, mom-approved games, including multiple levels of matching games, mazes, and path play that reinforce the learning process
- Certificate of completion that can be personalized with a photo and emailed to parents or grandparents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV