Shareholders of Zipcar, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIP) (“Zipcar” or “the Company”) may have potential claims concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Avis Budget Group, Inc. Under the terms of the transaction, Zipcar shareholders would receive $12.25 per share in cash for the shares owned. The total value of the transaction is approximately $500 million.
The law firm Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating the potential unfairness of the consideration to Zipcar shareholders, the process by which Zipcar’s Board of Directors is considering the transaction, and potential conflicts of interest among Zipcar’s Board members. At least one analyst has set a price target for Zipcar stock at $13.00 per share.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Zipcar shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson’s Washington, DC offices at (202)-337-8000 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our website at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV