“Our collaboration with the team at Reed Technology draws together the strengths of a global service provider with a deep understanding of U.S. patent information processing with an IP business dedicated to the delivery of actionable business intelligence,” said Chris Holt, CEO at PatentCore. “The combination of business strengths will help to deliver to a big data solution designed to enable those in the IP community to benefit from a much deeper understanding of patent acquisition processes.”
ReedTech Patent Advisor™ delivers the ability to confidently make analytics-driven strategic decisions based on predictable patterns demonstrated by more than the 7,500 U.S. patent examiners during patent prosecution. The services also include tools for evaluating the relative efficiency with which companies and law firms obtain patents. To learn more contact Rod Wittenberg at 215-441-6479 or email@example.com or visit www.patentadvisor.net
About Reed Technology and LexisNexis
About Reed TechnologyReed Technology, part of the LexisNexis ® family, provides innovative solutions for data conversion, preservation, analysis, e-submission and publication for corporate, legal and government clients. Reed Technology is a market leader and subject matter expert in its lines of businesses.
- Government: Providing data capture and publication solutions for every patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Life Sciences: Leading provider of Structured Product Labeling (SPL) and related services, serving over 625 life science companies.
- Reed Archives: Providing world class website and social media preservation services to support e-discovery, compliance and regulatory mandates.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Services: Giving law firms and companies tools to analyze patent information to make more informed and strategic decisions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts