Reed Technology and Information Services Inc., part of the LexisNexis ® family and a leading provider of content management services, and PatentCore, a publisher of online patent office analytics, are pleased to announce the launch of Reed Tech Patent Advisor TM information services, a family of on-line data intelligence tools for patent professionals.
The Patent Advisor service provides patent professionals with strategic insight based upon information gleaned from an analysis of more than 5 million patent applications. The new collection of on-line services expands upon the previously released Reed Tech Patent Application Reports with a variety of additional new and unique offerings. The listing of Patent Advisor services currently includes:
- Patent Advisor Open Search Service This simple to use on-line search system provides instant access to comprehensive and dynamically updated performance data for every U.S. patent examiner and art unit. Reported performance attributes include, for example, data related to RCE turnaround time, allowance rates, and appeal process outcomes.
- Patent Advisor Report Service This on-line service enables a user to select any patent application and quickly obtain a corresponding printable PDF application report that includes commentary and useful statistics that reveal what is “normal” for the examiner and the art unit assigned to the selected application.
- Patent Advisor Corporate Dashboard Service Corporations now have easy on-line access to comprehensive and dynamically updated analysis of how different law firms, lawyers, examiners and art units have managed the assets in their own product portfolio or in one of their competitors.
- Patent Advisor Law Firm Dashboard Service IP attorneys and their organizations can access this on-line service to quickly and easily compare their clients’ patent application statuses to a broad universe of metrics specific to the associated examiners and art units processing the applications. This information is useful for improving efficiency, for supporting marketing efforts, and for managing client expectations.
“We are excited to be working closely with PatentCore in bringing new and unique value to the IP community focused on managing their patent application portfolios and patent prosecution decisions,” said David Ballai, CIO & VP Commercial Solutions, Reed Technology. “Patent Advisor now helps our clients to make exceptionally informed decisions about their patent application management strategy, helping to shorten the prosecution cycle, improve the likelihood of a high-quality patent grant, and drive material cost efficiencies into the process.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts