TIAX LLC Chosen By Argonne As Affiliate Member Of Battery Hub
Headquartered in Lexington, MA, TIAX LLC ( www.TIAXLLC.com) develops and sells scalable, de-risked, prototyped, IP-protected technologies in clean-energy, energy storage, energy efficiency and advanced sensors with applications in vehicles, buildings and security.
TIAX lithium-ion battery-related technologies under development include a high performance electrolyte that functions at high-voltages and high-temperatures, a patented breakthrough silicon anode that lengthens battery run time, a novel active cell balancing system that improves battery life and safety, and an advanced sensor that detects electrical shorts inside cells to prevent safety-related events.
TIAX's CAM-7™ a leading cathode material for lithium-ion batteries, after 10 years of development, has been introduced to the market for portable electronics and transportation applications. Batteries using CAM-7 last longer, cost less and deliver more power. TIAX has built a plant in Massachusetts with a capacity up to 300 ton per year to produce CAM-7. The plant is operated by CAMX Power, a TIAX subsidiary.About Argonne and JCESR U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory ( www.anl.gov), the nation's first national lab, conducts leading edge basic and applied scientific research in virtually every scientific discipline to advance America's scientific leadership and prepare the nation for a better future. The JCESR, which will be led by Argonne, is a major public-private partnership that integrates U.S. Department of Energy national laboratories, major research universities and leading industrial companies to help advance cutting-edge energy storage and battery technologies. Contact:Bernard D. Lupien Vice President, Sales TIAX LLC Phone +1 781.879.1289 SOURCE TIAX LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV