Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: PFG) announced today that it will release fourth quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013. On Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, at 10 a.m. ET, Larry Zimpleman, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Terry Lillis, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss fourth quarter results during a live conference call. Other members of senior management will be available for a question and answer session during the conference call. Additional information about quarterly financial results, including the earnings release, supplement and slides, will be available on our website at www.principal.com/investor.
There are several ways to access the Friday, Feb. 1 conference call:
- Connect to www.principal.com/investor to listen to a live Internet webcast.Please go to the website at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, and to download and install any necessary audio software.
- Via telephone by dialing in the following numbers approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.800-374-1609 (U.S. and Canadian callers)706-643-7701 (International callers)Access Code is 83659918
- An audio replay will be available via: www.principal.com/investor855-859-2056 (U.S. and Canadian callers)404-537-3406 (International Callers)Access code for replay is 83659918.The replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the live earnings call until Feb. 8, 2013.
For more news and insights from The Principal, connect with us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ThePrincipal.
About the Principal Financial GroupThe Principal Financial Group ® (The Principal ®) 1 is a global investment management leader offering retirement services, insurance solutions and asset management. The Principal offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services through its diverse family of companies. Founded in 1879 and a member of the FORTUNE 500 ®, the Principal Financial Group has $392.2 billion in assets under management 2 and serves some 18.3 million customers worldwide from offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States. Principal Financial Group, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PFG. For more information, visit www.principal.com. 1 “The Principal Financial Group” and “The Principal” are registered service marks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., a member of the Principal Financial Group. 2 As of September 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV