HOUSTON, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced today that M. Kevin McEvoy, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be a participant on the Oilfield Services Panel, Outlook for Subsea and Global Energy Infrastructure Spending, at the Goldman Sachs Global Energy Conference in Miami, FL on Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
Oceaneering's conference handout will be accessible after the close of the market on January 4, 2013, through the Investor Relations link at Oceaneering's website, www.oceaneering.com.
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications.
For further information, please contact Jack Jurkoshek, Director Investor Relations,Oceaneering International, Inc., 11911 FM 529, Houston, Texas 77041; Telephone 713‑329‑4670; www.oceaneering.com; E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Oceaneering International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV