ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Hardman & Howell Benefits located in Wichita, Kansas. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
With operations dating back to 1977, Hardman & Howell Benefits (HHB) provides a wide range of employee benefit program consulting services for their employer clients throughout the Central United States. They specialize in health and welfare strategic planning and design, voluntary benefits, wellness, benefits administration and human resource consulting. Gary Hardman, Mike Howell and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, South Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"HHB is a wonderful example of how we continue to find outstanding merger partners that will help us expand our operations' geographic presence and consulting expertise," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "For over 35 years, HHB has been providing their clients with a high level of industry expertise and quality client service. Their team-based focus on client service will fit well within our culture, and they will be an outstanding addition to our employee benefits operations in the Midwest. We are pleased to welcome Gary, Mike and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV