Frontier Airlines is offerings its first sale of the year. Didn’t get what you wanted for the holidays? Return the gifts, keep the cash and fly the coop by traveling to your favorite city with fares as low as $39* each way.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 ET on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013. Fares are one way for domestic travel by March 13, 2013. Sale applies to domestic fares for travel within the continental United States. A 7-day advance purchase is required. Blackout dates of Feb. 14-15, and 18, 2013, apply.
Book your flight today at FlyFrontier.com, where you’re guaranteed to find Frontier’s best available fares with our Best Fare Guarantee. Plus when you book at FlyFrontier.com, you can get an advanced seat assignment on all fares, earn more EarlyReturns miles, and pay lower fees. At FlyFrontier.com, you will also find our Classic and Classic Plus fares that include two free checked bags, no itinerary change fees, and additional perks and flexibility.
Sample fares listed below.
|Fares listed are nonstop and one way; roundtrip purchase is not required. Fares include all applicable transportation fees and taxes.*|
|Colorado Springs||Los Angeles||$68|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV