Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) plans to release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, before the market opens.
Rayonier will host a conference call and live webcast at 2 p.m. EST the same day to discuss these results. Supplemental materials and access to the live webcast will be available at www.rayonier.com. A replay of this webcast will be archived on the company’s website shortly after the call.
Investors may listen to the conference call by dialing 888-989-7543, passcode: Rayonier. It is suggested that you call 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the teleconference. A replay of the teleconference will be available one hour after the call ends until 11 p.m. EST on Thursday, Jan. 31. The replay number is 800-925-8729, passcode: 5631.
About RayonierRayonier is a leading international forest products company with three core businesses: Forest Resources, Real Estate and Performance Fibers. The company owns, leases or manages 2.7 million acres of timber and land in the United States and New Zealand. The company's holdings include approximately 200,000 acres with residential and commercial development potential along the Interstate 95 corridor between Savannah, Ga., and Daytona Beach, Fla. Its Performance Fibers business is one of the world's leading producers of high-value specialty cellulose fibers, which are used in products such as filters, pharmaceuticals and LCD screens. Approximately 45 percent of the company's sales are outside the U.S. to customers in approximately 40 countries. Rayonier is structured as a real estate investment trust. More information is available at www.rayonier.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV