If you're bullish on PNY, then I would look for long-biased if this stock manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $32.42 to $33.40 a share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 245,315 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then PNY will set up to re-test or possibly take out its 52-week high of $34.63 a share.
To see more stocks with notable insider buying, including Lucas Energy (LEI), Health Management Associates (HMA) and Access Midstream Partners (ACMP), check out the Stocks With Big Insider Buying portfolio on Stockpickr.
-- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV