Aronson LLC Announces Three New Partners
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aronson LLC, a nationally ranked accounting and consulting firm headquartered in Rockville, Md., announced the appointment of three new partners: Rob Eby of the firm's Nonprofit and Association Industry Services Group; Amanda Fuller of Aronson's Employee Benefit Services Group; and Stephen White, the firm's Chief Administrative Officer.
Jeffery P. Capron, Aronson's Managing Partner, commented on the changes: "These three individuals represent the professionalism, integrity and vision that we expect of all of Aronson's partners. They are thought leaders in their chosen specializations and have played a strong role in our ability to achieve our strategic goals. I congratulate them on behalf of the entire firm."
Aronson officially announced the following new partners on January 1, 2013:
- Rob Eby, CPA, provides assurance and consulting services for clients that include nonprofits, associations, foundations, schools and service organizations.
- Amanda Fuller, CPA provides audit and assurance services to employee benefit plans that include defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, and health and welfare plans.
- Stephen White , Aronson's Chief Administrative Officer, is responsible for overseeing the strategic and tactical aspects of administrative services, including Marketing, Business Development, Network Administration and Facilities Management.
Capron continued, "It is always gratifying to be able to see employees grow and exceed expectations. These promotions are just one example of the great opportunities available at Aronson and we are proud to be able to support our staff's efforts in achieving personal and professional goals."About Aronson LLC As the Mid-Atlantic region's premier accounting and consulting firm, Aronson has built a tradition of excellence spanning 50 years. Hundreds of dedicated business experts provide innovative solutions designed specifically for each client. Aronson specializes in comprehensive audit, tax and consulting services for clients ranging from individual taxpayers up through publicly traded companies poised for continued success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV