Retail Holdings $2.50 Per Share 2012 Distribution Characterized As Return Of Capital
WILLEMSTAD, Curacao, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Retail Holdings N.V. (Symbol: RHDGF)
U.S. shareholders are advised that the $2.50 share distribution paid on or about October 11, 2012 to shareholders of record September 27, 2012 is characterized for U.S. federal income tax purposes as a return of capital. Please see IRS Form 8937 posted on the website at www.retailholdings.com under Corporate Investors/Annual and Periodic Reports.
U.S shareholders should consult with their tax advisors, as appropriate.
For further information, please contact Amy Pappas at (914) 241-3404.SOURCE Retail Holdings N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV