RWJF Twitter Campaign In January 2013 To Focus On Health Care Disparities
PRINCETON, N.J., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Even after controlling for factors such as insurance coverage and socioeconomic status, significant racial and ethnic inequalities persist in U.S. health care. That's why Finding Answers: Disparities Research for Change is actively studying, developing and implementing strategies to reduce racial and ethnic gaps in care.
Want to learn how people and organizations are jump-starting efforts to reduce disparities in care in 2013? Finding Answers will offer daily links to resources that can help your project gain momentum this year.
Follow @FndgAnswers in January and receive a month of tips, tools and updates on the latest developments in disparities research, ACA implementation as it relates to disparities, and easy-to-adapt intervention models. The resources to be highlighted include:
- The Roadmap to Reduce Disparities www.solvingdisparities.org/news/announcements/roadmap-infographic The road to reducing disparities can be long and winding. That's why Finding Answers developed a six-step framework to help people and organizations keep on track. Now available in a simple graphic that's easy to distribute—or tack up above your desk—the Roadmap can help you fit reducing disparities into all health care quality improvement efforts.
- The FAIR Database www.solvingdisparities.org/fair Need the research on what's worked to reduce disparities? Need it sorted by health topic or strategy? Finding Answers' FAIR database is the most comprehensive collection of summaries and systematic reviews of racial and ethnic health disparities intervention literature available anywhere. Search by health topic (for instance: asthma, diabetes) or by strategy (for instance: pay for performance, nurse-led interventions).
These resources will be of interest to anyone reporting on or working in the field of health equity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV