PORTLAND, Maine and
CHERRY HILL, N.J.,
Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
®, is kicking off 2013 by introducing a fresh creative marketing platform, Bank Human, Again. Through a fully integrated multimedia campaign, the platform casts customers and employees in the spotlight and brings to life America's Most Convenient Bank's legendary service and unparalleled convenience.
"Bank Human is all about people—our customers and employees," says TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank's, Chief Marketing Officer
. "The new marketing campaign viscerally communicates TD's attributes of unparalleled service and convenience, and our customer-first culture."
Bringing Bank Human to Life in Advertising
Six, 30-second lighthearted television spots show a customer struggling with a pen too tightly chained to the desk, a bank closing as a small business customer tries to make after-work deposits, and consumers "interacting" with robotic automated tellers at faceless financial institutions. The ads then declare it is time to Bank Human, Again, revealing the customer experience offered by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, from free customer coin counting and the longest banking hours to instant-issue debit cards, and even, free unchained pens.
The campaign will have media touch points across broadcast, print and digital:
Customers and Employees Take Center Stage
- Television: Television ads will air on prime time programs throughout TD Bank's footprint, including an enhanced presence in New York with a cable buy focused in the five boroughs.
- Print: Print creative will appear in key publications throughout the bank's footprint in New York, Philadelphia and Boston, providing a more detailed message of what it means to Bank Human.
- Digital: A robust digital effort will incorporate a variety of executions including rich media, video and dynamic banners. All activity will drive to a custom campaign microsite- www.BankHumanAgain.com.
The new marketing campaign will feature a notable shift from celebrity-driven advertising and marketing to spotlighting customers and employees as the stars.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts