New Lower Seat Pricing Means Better Deals For The Conference Group's Clients
NEWARK, Del., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There is something you don't see every day. The premier conference calling service has gone against the grain to show appreciation to their patrons. MegaMeeting®, The Conference Group's face-to-face video conferencing product now cost less than half of its original amount for new contracts. That means their clients can still connect up to 16 feeds simultaneously, but with less expense.
Prices generally rise with demand, but that's not the case for TCG's MegaMeeting® video conferencing. The 100% browser based software is as efficient as ever, offering high quality service and recording, and works with smartphones and tablets. In a market where inflation is the norm, it's rare to see businesses actually scale back without some underlying hidden agenda.
Karen Smythe, Director of Operations, sums up why The Conference Group is ahead of the pack quite simply, "Our clients wanted more affordable video conferencing, so we gave it to them!" The global conferencing providers have once again proven that they aren't premier for just capturing clients, but are also committed to keeping them satisfied. For more information on business video conferencing, visit www.conferencegroup.com/video-conferencing/products/megameeting.aspx
About The Conference GroupThe Conference Group is an innovator of advanced HD video conferencing technology and has specialized in audio, web & video conferencing since 1999. The company provides competitive
international conference call rates as well as global toll-free conferencing access to over 50 countries with its award winning customer service and boutique style approach.
SOURCE The Conference Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV