Anna Banana Enterprises Introduces New Children's Store: AnnaBananaShowroom.net
BELLEVUE, Neb., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Retailer of baby gifts and children's apparel, Anna Banana Enterprises, today announced that it has opened an online store at www.AnnaBananaShowroom.net.
The new online store promotes customer convenience and accessibility by offering children's products in 15 categories; in-stock items ship within just 24-48 hours. Founder of Anna Banana Enterprises, Anne Liddick, states, "A new baby in the family is always a gift within itself, but naturally we want to shower them with gifts. AnnaBananaShowroom.net permits new parents, family and friends to secure high quality and safe baby essentials and gifts without spending too much money. We look forward to expanding our product categories as our Company grows."
Product categories currently include but are not limited to: bibs, blankets, gifts, baby banks, costumes, Christening/Baptism outfits, bath accessories, boys and girls formal wear, holiday items, newborn baby clothing, toddler hair accessories and baby shower gifts.
AnnaBananaShowroom.net also hosts a blog within its new site, which shares various topics surrounding children's products and selecting the perfect gift. All items purchased can be shipped anywhere within the United States and all major credit cards, including PayPal, are accepted.For more information on Anna Banana Enterprises and its new online store, visit www.AnnaBananaShowroom.net. SOURCE Anna Banana Enterprises
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV