ATLANTA, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) (the "Company") announced today that it has been invited to present at the Sidoti Semi-Annual Micro-Cap Conference to be held at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in New York on Monday, January 7, 2013. AdCare management is scheduled to present at 8:40 a.m. ET in the Estate 2 (Edison) room. AdCare management will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Sidoti representative.
A copy of the investor presentation that will accompany management's group presentation will be available at the Adcare Health Systems corporate website ( www.adcarehealth.com) prior to the presentation.
About Sidoti & Company, LLC Sidoti & Company, LLC, founded in 1999, continues to set the Wall Street standard for independent small-cap equity research. Its analysts mine dozens of industries to provide unbiased, institutional-quality research focusing on the investment merits of profitable companies at a sub- $3 billion market cap. For more information or to register for the conference, please visit http://microcap.sidoti.com.
About AdCare Health SystemsAdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ADK) is a recognized innovator in senior living and health care facility management. AdCare develops, owns and manages assisted living facilities, nursing homes and retirement communities, as well as provides home health care services. Since its inception in 1988, AdCare's mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly. For more information about AdCare, visit www.adcarehealth.com.SOURCE AdCare Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV