PLATTEVILLE, Colo, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE MKT: SYRG), a domestic oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for its fiscal first quarter ended November 30, 2012. The company plans to issue its earnings press release prior to the call.
Synergy Resources President and CEO Ed Holloway, Executive Vice President William Scaff, Jr., and CFO Monty Jennings will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013Time: 12:00 p.m. Eastern time ( 10:00 a.m. Mountain time)Domestic Dial-In #: 1-877-941-1427International Dial-In #: 1-480-629-9664Conference ID #: 4586451
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV