PLATTEVILLE, Colo, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE MKT: SYRG), a domestic oil and gas exploration and production company focused in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for its fiscal first quarter ended November 30, 2012. The company plans to issue its earnings press release prior to the call.
Synergy Resources President and CEO Ed Holloway, Executive Vice President William Scaff, Jr., and CFO Monty Jennings will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013Time: 12:00 p.m. Eastern time ( 10:00 a.m. Mountain time)Domestic Dial-In #: 1-877-941-1427International Dial-In #: 1-480-629-9664Conference ID #: 4586451
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV