Cardmembers can expect the best of what Discover offers and more with this new product, as the Discover it card promises to be:
- Fair: No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No pay-by-phone fee. No foreign transaction fee. And no fee for your first late payment. Plus Discover won't raise a cardmember’s APR for paying late.*
- Safe: Discover ranks among the industry’s highest in identity fraud resolution, according to the Javelin Strategy & Research Eighth Annual Card Issuer’s Safety Scorecard Report (June 2012). Plus, Discover’s $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee means cardmembers are never responsible for unauthorized charges on their account.
- Generous: Cardmembers can earn 5% Cashback Bonus in relevant categories that change throughout the year, up to a quarterly maximum, when they sign up for each 5% program. Cardmembers automatically earn 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases, not points. Cardmembers also earn 5-20% Cashback Bonus through the company’s online shopping portal, ShopDiscover, and can use the new Cashback Concierge, a free service that guides customers through a one-on-one online tour that helps them get the most from their rewards based on how they use their cards.
- Flexible: Cardmembers can choose their own due dates and pay until midnight (ET) online or by phone. Free online management tools, mobile apps and e-mail reminders keep cardmembers on top of their accounts.
- Human: Cardmembers have the option of immediately being connected to a live, U.S.-based customer service representative to discuss their accounts at any time. If cardmembers lose their jobs, Discover will find a way to help.
Consumers or current cardmembers interested in learning more about Discover it may call 1-800-756-4336 or visit Discover.com.