Discover Financial Services today announced the national launch of Discover it TM, a no annual fee credit card which offers cardmembers the rewards and service for which the company is known, while providing a unique combination of features, benefits and an enhanced customer experience.
The new card’s feature set delivers some of the best qualities that consumers have been asking for in a credit card and builds upon Discover’s leadership in rewards and customer service. Discover has long been known for developing innovative products and services that are relevant to consumers, and the company has ranked #1 in customer loyalty among credit cards for 16 years in a row, according to the 2012 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index Report.
“We believe that consumers want something different from a credit card company – something that addresses their specific needs, treats them fairly and gives them what they deserve,” said Roger Hochschild, president and chief operating officer at Discover. “This card is a natural extension of Discover’s ‘It Pays to Discover’ brand positioning and truly shows how Discover is looking to build a long-term relationship with its customers.”
New cardmembers will feel the difference the minute they receive the Discover it card. The card arrives via expedited delivery in a sleek and simple box. Inside, cardmembers will find a modern, metallic blue card that resembles brushed steel, with their name and card number on the back of the card.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV