Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ:IVAC) announced today that company management is scheduled to present at the following investor conference:
15 th Annual Needham Growth ConferencePalace Hotel, New York CityDate: Wednesday, January 16 th, 2013Presentation time: 4:10pm EST
Company representatives include Jeff Andreson, CFO, and Michael Russak, executive vice president and general manager, hard disk equipment products. The presentation webcast and slides will be available through the presentations link on the investor page of the company’s website for a limited time.
About IntevacIntevac was founded in 1991 and has two businesses: Equipment and Intevac Photonics. In our Equipment business, we are a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of high-productivity, vacuum process equipment solutions. Our systems are production-proven for high-volume manufacturing of small substrates with precise thin film properties, such as those required in the hard drive and solar cell markets we currently serve. In the hard drive industry, our 200 Lean® systems process approximately 60% of all magnetic disk media produced worldwide. In the solar cell manufacturing industry, our recently-introduced LEAN SOLAR™ platform, with applications including deposition, texture etch and ion implant, increases the conversion efficiency of silicon solar cells. In our Photonics business, we are a leader in the development and manufacture of leading-edge, high-sensitivity imaging products and vision systems as well as materials identification instruments utilizing Raman technology. Our products primarily address the defense markets in addition to the industrial, medical and scientific industries. For more information call 408-986-9888, or visit the company's website at www.intevac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV