- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS): InvenSense will demonstrate how its highly precise OIS gyroscope detects and accounts for slight hand jitter and the gyroscope’s immunity to interference from audible frequencies such as music or ambient noise. This technology is ideal for smartphone manufacturers seeking the same level of OIS that is available in digital still cameras.
- Contextual Awareness, Augmented Reality, and Health & Fitness Monitoring: InvenSense has exciting new developments in these areas. Stop by our booth at CES to see these technologies in action.
- Motion UI: InvenSense technology tracks user motion in free space and delivers these motions as input commands. The integration of this technology into smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, remote controls for Smart TVs and other consumer electronics provides the means for consumers to intuitively interact with electronic devices. Furthermore, InvenSense technology enables a responsive gaming experience and provides predictable navigation heading information.
InvenSense® To Showcase Revolutionary Motion Interface Solutions At CES 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts