BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, January 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry is pleased to announce that its ServiceOptimization Suite and ClickAppStore have been named winners in the 11th Annual Mobile Star Awards™ program, hosted by the mobile technology news and events site MobileVillage.com.
ClickSoftware won in the following categories:
- Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Chairman and CEO of ClickSoftware, won Enterprise Mobile Software for Services Visionary category
- The ServiceOptimization suite, including ClickAppStore, won the Field Service Award in the Enterprise Software category
- The ServiceOptimization suite, including ClickAppStore, won the Workforce Management Award in the Enterprise Software category
- ClickSoftware's client Vivint won the Field Service Success Story category
Winners were chosen by the nearly 10,000 subscribers of MobileVillage's "Go Mobile™" - a free bi-weekly email newsletter that delivers informative headlines and links to top mobile stories on major mobile tech sites, including: CNET, Engadget, Gizmodo, The Verge, Computerworld, and many others."We are thrilled and honored by these awards, coming from the readers of a well-established industry newsletter. ClickSoftware leads the industry by offering off-the-shelf, ready to use mobile business products requiring no custom development. Our mobile solutions have years of field proven results with some of the most demanding enterprise mobility implementations in the market, and are used by tens of thousands of mobile workers every day," said Dr. Moshe BenBassat, Chairman and CEO of ClickSoftware. "Our rapidly expanding collection of mobile business apps in ClickAppStore leverages the unique capabilities of new smartphones and tablets - all powered by the Mobility Studio which enables drag and drop no-coding configuration and adaptation, including the creation of new composite apps from the ClickAppStore's building blocks." "The Mobile Star Awards pits today's most exciting new mobile products and companies against established competitors, and the thousands of mobile-savvy readers of 'Go Mobile' choose the winners," says Mobile Star Awards director Gary Thayer. "In this way, winners are chosen by real users who really love the products. Both the winners and nominees are respected in the mobile industry as the new 'stars' to watch." For more information about the annual Mobile Star Awards, visit MobileVillage.com. About MobileVillage / PDA Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts