NEW YORK, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NYSE: WTW) welcomes 2013 and celebrates 50 years of success, the world's leading provider of weight management services announces three grand prize winners of the Weight Watchers Celebrate Success Contest: Pete Fintak of Manga, Utah; Michaela Martin of Jacksonville, Florida; and Robin Wahl of Sicklerville, New Jersey. Together this inspirational trio, along with 100 first prize winners, lost more than 8,600 pounds. Winners were selected by Weight Watchers from a record-number of more than 4,500 entries, nationwide. One of the three grand prize winners was chosen from 10 finalists by Weight Watchers Facebook community.
Prizes and Surprises
The three grand prize winners enjoyed a $2,500 shopping spree and a trip for two to New York City to celebrate New Year's Eve in Times Square and appear on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest on ABC. Weight Watchers Ambassador Jennifer Hudson also surprised the winners with a special one-on-one styling session with her Creative Director Eric Archibald on the set of her newest Weight Watchers commercial where they swapped stories about how the program and their weight losses have changed their lives.
The 100 first-prize winners each received a gift card. Seven of the contest winners were also cast in Weight Watchers TV commercials that will be featured in the "Expect Amazing" Campaign.Inspiring Stories of the Grand Prize Winners The three grand prize winners speak passionately about their Weight Watchers experience, noting how their lives "switched on" as the weight came off, and how they each have newfound confidence in themselves, pride in their appearance, energy to do what they love, and commitment to helping others transform their lives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV