Iteris, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ITI), a leader in providing intelligent traffic management information solutions, has been invited to present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference. The conference will be held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City on January 15-17, 2013.
Iteris CEO Abbas Mohaddes is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. Eastern time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
The presentation will also be viewable via live webcast and available for replay via the investor relations section of the company’s website at www.iteris.com.
The conference is expected to have presentations from more than 350 growth companies from a broad range of industries including clean technology, communications, consumer, enterprise infrastructure, healthcare, internet & digital media, semiconductors & semiconductor equipment, and software & services sectors.To schedule a one-on-one meeting with Iteris’ management or for more information about the conference, contact your Needham salesperson or visit www.needhamco.com. About Iteris, Inc. Iteris, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ITI) is a leader in providing intelligent information solutions to the traffic management market. The company is focused on the development and application of advanced technologies and software-based information systems that reduce traffic congestion, provide measurement, management, and predictive traffic analytics, and improve the safety of surface transportation systems. By combining its patented products, decades of expertise in traffic management, and information technologies, Iteris offers a broad range of Intelligent Transportation System ("ITS") solutions to customers worldwide. The firm is headquartered in Santa Ana, California with offices nationwide and in the Middle East. For more information, please call 888-329-4483 or visit www.iteris.com. Also visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV