SAN DIEGO, Jan. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR), a world leader in semiconductor solutions for the connected home, will be presenting at the Needham Growth Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. EST.
Interested parties can access the live or archived webcast by visiting Entropic's Web site at www.entropic.com . Entropic also maintains a current listing of its scheduled investor conferences on the Events and Presentations page in the Investor section of its Web site.
About EntropicEntropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) is a leading global provider of silicon and software solutions to enable connected home entertainment. The Company transforms how traditional HDTV broadcast and streaming video content is seamlessly, reliably, and securely delivered, processed, and distributed into and throughout the home. Entropic's next-generation Set-top Box System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and Home Connectivity solutions enable Pay-TV operators to offer consumers more captivating whole-home entertainment experiences by transforming the way digital entertainment is delivered, connected and consumed – in the home and on the go. For more information, visit Entropic at: www.entropic.com . The Entropic logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4255
CONTACT: Entropic Investor Contact: Debra Hart +1 858-768-3852 email@example.com Entropic Media/Industry Analyst Contact: Chris Fallon +1 858-768-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV