Smart Balance, Inc. Announces Name Change To Boulder Brands, Inc.
Change in NASDAQ Ticker to "BDBD"
Relocation of Principal Corporate Office to Boulder, CO, in Summer of 2013
BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Smart Balance, Inc. (former Nasdaq:SMBL) today announced it has changed its name to Boulder Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BDBD). As previously disclosed, the name change to Boulder Brands, Inc. was implemented to better reflect its recent transformation to a company with multiple brands, including a strong leadership position in the Natural Foods industry. The Company's brands consist of Smart Balance®, Udi's®, Glutino®, Earth Balance® and Best Life®. As part of the name change, the Company's website and e-mail domain will change to www.boulderbrands.com and the Company's shares will be traded under the symbol "BDBD". Also announced, the Company will move its primary corporate offices to Boulder, CO, in the summer of 2013.Commenting on the name change and principal corporate relocation, Steve Hughes stated, "Our mission is to become the leading health and wellness company by building out and acquiring natural brands. With our natural brands - Udi's, Glutino, and Earth Balance - expected to represent greater than 50% of net revenue in 2013, we are a more diversified growth company. The decision to change our corporate name to Boulder Brands, Inc. simply completes our evolution, from when the company was founded as Boulder Specialty Brands in 2005. We are delighted to move our principal corporate offices to Pearl Street in downtown Boulder this summer. Boulder, CO, known as 'the Silicon Valley of Natural Foods' is home to many natural food companies and retailers, and Boulder Brands, Inc., will certainly both benefit from and also have a positive impact on the community."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV