On Jan 10 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., all Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) (Nasdaq: WAG) locations nationwide will host “Night at the W,” to celebrate its involvement in the People’s Choice Awards, which will air live on Wednesday, Jan.9. Walgreens beauty advisors along with products from CoverGirl®, Olay®, Pantene® and Crest® will be available to help customers achieve their own “red carpet” looks for free, and customers will also receive a copy of the “Red Carpet Guide to Glamour” (while supplies last).
“As we ring in the new year and awards show season, it’s a perfect time for our customers to try out a new look, and we’re excited to help them do that by hosting ‘Night at the W’ nationwide on January 10,” said Shannon Curtin, Walgreens divisional vice president and general merchandising manager for beauty, personal care and seasonal. “These events give our customers a chance to see all of the latest and greatest beauty products we have to offer.”
In addition, “Night at the W” attendees can participate in a sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip for two to the 2014 People’s Choice Awards or one of 1,000 Red Carpet Gift Boxes featuring: CoverGirl Eye Enhancer; CoverGirl Perfect Point Eye Liner; Pantene Expert Age Defy Shampoo; Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Serum; and Crest 3D Vivid White Toothpaste.
“You don’t have to be a movie star or walk the red carpet to achieve your own high-fashion look,” said Tim Gunn, fashion consultant and red-carpet expert. “With their beauty advisors on hand to show you some of the latest products and trends, there are so many simple ways to get red carpet ready at Walgreens.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV