JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Body Central Corp. (Nasdaq:BODY) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at The Fontainebleau Miami Beach in Miami, Florida, on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8:25 am Eastern Standard Time. Tom Stoltz, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live over the Internet at www.bodyc.com . The webcast can be found in the investor relations section of the company website.
About Body Central Corp.Founded in 1972, Body Central Corp. is a growing, multi-channel, specialty retailer offering on trend, quality apparel and accessories at value prices. As of October 31, 2012 the Company operated 267 specialty apparel stores in 24 states under the Body Central and Body Shop banners, as well as a direct business comprised of a Body Central catalog and an e-commerce website at www.bodyc.com. The Company targets women in their late teens and twenties from diverse cultural backgrounds who seek the latest fashions and a flattering fit. Stores feature an assortment of tops, dresses, bottoms, jewelry, accessories and shoes sold primarily under the Company's exclusive Body Central® and Lipstick® labels.
CONTACT: Tom Stoltz Body Central Corp. Interim CEO, COO and CFO 904-207-6720 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV