ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARIA) today announced that it will present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference being held in San Francisco. Harvey J. Berger, M.D., chairman and chief executive officer, will provide an overview of the Company’s business on Monday, January 7 at 4:30 p.m. (PT).
The ARIAD presentation at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference will be webcast live and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://www.ariad.com/investor. A replay of the presentation will also be available and archived on the site for three weeks.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global oncology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines to transform the lives of cancer patients. ARIAD’s first medicine, Iclusig™, is approved in the U.S. for the treatment of adult patients with chronic, accelerated or blast phase chronic myeloid leukemia that is resistant or intolerant to prior tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy or Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia that is resistant or intolerant to prior TKI therapy. Additional clinical trials of Iclusig in other cancers are ongoing. ARIAD is also studying AP26113, another molecularly targeted medicine, in certain forms of lung cancer. For additional information, visit http://www.ariad.com or follow ARIAD on Twitter (@ARIADPharm).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV