HOUSTON, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE:MRC) announced today that the company's U.S. operating subsidiary, McJunkin Red Man Corporation, has completed the previously announced acquisition of the operating assets of Production Specialty Services, Inc.
Headquartered in Midland, Texas and established in 1990, Production Specialty Services adds 18 service locations, including one distribution center, in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford shale regions of Texas and New Mexico to MRC's current location network.
"We are pleased to have completed this acquisition and welcome all of the Production Specialty Services employees to MRC," Andrew R. Lane, MRC Chairman, President and CEO said. "I look forward to combining our strengths to better serve our customers in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford shale."
More About MRCHeadquartered in Houston, Texas, MRC, a Fortune 500 company, is the largest global distributor of pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) and related products and services to the energy industry, based on sales, and supplies these products and services across each of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. More information about MRC can be found at www.mrcglobal.com. Contacts: James E. Braun, Executive Vice Presidentand Chief Financial Officer Jim.Braun@mrcpvf.com832-308-2845 Ken Dennard, Managing Partner Dennard Rupp Gray & Lascar, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org 713-529-6600 SOURCE MRC Global Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV