5 Most Infamous Cars Of 2012
2. The 1997 Ford Escort from Ted
Mark Wahlberg plays an undergrown slacker, Family Guy creator and voiceover man Seth MacFarlane plays his teddy bear come to life using the same voice as the dog Brian from Family Guy, Mila Kunis steps in as the love interest and the whole thing is set in Boston.
This movie was an aging bro's wildest dream come true, and the more than $500 million it made at the box office worldwide backed that up. It's the highest-grossing R-rated comedy in history and made all that cash while characters shilled for Axe Hair Gel.It's going to end up being one of those movies that guys in dorm rooms, bars and country clubs stand around in circles quoting for decades, and it seems fitting that the most memorable car in the film is itself a punch line. The film's title teddy bear slams the beater Escort into a 2008 Chevy Malibu while driving Wahlberg to work, but the fact that man-child Wahlberg still drives the econobox just piles on the film's beer-soaked Neverland theme. A sequel is forthcoming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV