5 Most Infamous Cars Of 2012
3. The 2012 Chrysler 300 from Breaking Bad
Back when meth-making Walter White (Bryan Cranston) was at least trying to fight cancer and teach chemistry to somebody other than the folks cooking up the next batch in his lab, his brutalist, beige 2004 Pontiac Aztek seemed appropriate.
Now that he's a meth kingpin, a killer and "the one who knocks," Heisenberg needs a set of wheels befitting his position. A 2012 Chrysler 300 is a bit closer to the mark, though still a bit understated for someone of his stature. Walt took away a bright red Chevy Camaro from his son during an earlier season because it seemed too flashy for a teacher's salary and may be using his Chrysler 300 to get a little luxury without giving himself away through a Mercedes-Benz or BMW logo.Though getting rid of the Aztek was a big deal, fans likely shouldn't get too attached to his new ride. With a handful episodes left in the season and the law catching up to him, Mr. White may not put enough miles on that Chrysler to nullify a lease.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV