- 6.5 million pounds of mineralized uranium material at a grade of 0.11% U 3O 8
- In situ recovery is the preferred uranium extractive technology for the project
- Assumed recovery rate of 67% results in production of 4.4 million pounds
- Projected six-year production life with peak production at more than one million pounds annually
- Pre-production development costs estimated at $35 million
- Direct operating costs are estimated to be $20 to $23 per pound of U 3O 8 produced
Uranium Resources Announces Results Of Feasibility Study At Churchrock Site
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.