While Jewelry Mega Chains Litigate, Diamond Mansion Provides Quality And Value
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jewelry retailer and custom engagement rings specialist Diamond Mansion is here to tell you that it's time to look beyond the hype when it comes to purchasing gems. The latest drama in the jewelry industry to capture media attention involves two of the nation's gigantic jewelry mega-retailers who are battling in a federal courtroom in Ohio over whether claims about the particular quality of one of their diamonds can be verified. How these purely technical arguments affect the quality of the halo ring a young person buys for that special someone is anyone's guess.
While the court battle may have some publicity value, that's the beginning and the end of the matter. Smart jewelry consumers know that a smaller, quality oriented retailer like Diamond Mansion is the place to go for your diamond purchases. For most consumers, being able to design your own engagement ring is vastly more important than technical arguments.
Such standards as clarity and brilliance have their place, but they are of limited value. When it comes down to making a purchase for the special person in your life, it's the overall impression that makes the difference. Of course, the size, color, clarity, and brightness of a diamond matters, but so does the gem's shape and setting. After all, diamonds might be the main attractions in a ring or other type of jewelry, but it's still just one element of a total piece of jewelry.
The thoughtful staff and management of Diamond Mansion understands that purchasing a diamond ring, necklace, earrings, or any other type of high end jewelry is not about exaggerated concerns over abstract ratings. Especially with such products as engagement and wedding rings, it's about a very real gift that will have a real impact on real people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV