Yes. You read that right: If anything is a "hobby" at Apple, it's software!
It's not a whole lot different from another reality most people choose to ignore: Apple and Amazon.com (AMZN) do not compete. They're closer to partners than enemies. (Buzzword alert: Frenemies.) Use your iPad to buy stuff at Amazon, Apple doesn't care. And vice versa.
Please. Somebody. Stop the insanity. Put a halt to the nonsense. Plenty of reasons exist to worry about Apple's future. They're just not relevant to the stock today. And, the more I watch the competition continue to feebly react to Apple's dominance -- not so strategic, even if surface scratch writers call it a strategy -- the more I realize Apple only loses if it beats itself.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV