US Joiner Announces Acquisition Of JCI Metal Products, Inc.
NEW YORK, Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Affiliates of US Joiner ("US Joiner") announced today the acquisition of JCI Metal Products, Inc. ("JCI"). JCI is a leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul ("MRO") services focusing on habitability, fabrication, electrical and piping solutions to U.S. Navy vessels. JCI is headquartered in San Diego, CA with additional operations in Pearl Harbor, HI. The acquisition will enable US Joiner to further establish its position in the U.S. Navy MRO market and expand its footprint in the Pacific.
US Joiner is the leading independent domestic provider of turnkey marine joiner and furniture solutions for U.S. Government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Crozet, VA, the company also has existing facilities in San Diego. US Joiner employs approximately 500 employees across the United States.
Joe Mullen, President of US Joiner, said, "The acquisition of JCI marks an exciting new step for US Joiner. We are pleased to welcome the outstanding management and employees of JCI to the US Joiner family. The addition of JCI's capabilities and strong customer relationships in the U.S. Navy MRO market allows us to take the next step in expanding our joiner capabilities in this vital segment of the industry."Marcel Becker, one of the former owners of JCI, will continue to lead the JCI operations of US Joiner as its General Manager. Mr. Becker stated, "We are excited about the partnership with US Joiner and the opportunities the combined operations create. With this combination, we will be able to offer a more diverse solution to our customers." US Joiner was acquired in June 2011 by J.F. Lehman & Company, a leading middle-market private equity firm focused on the maritime, defense and aerospace sectors. Blank Rome LLP and Feil, Pettit & Williams, PLC provided legal counsel to US Joiner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV