LEXINGTON, S.C., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Broke Car Hauler & Automotive, located at 5333 Platt Springs Rd., recently added U-Haul truck and trailer rentals to the auto repair business.
Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.Broke Car Hauler & Automotive can now offer its customers a variety of moving equipment and supplies designed specifically for moving household furnishings, including moving vans, open trailers, closed trailers, furniture pads, appliance dollies, furniture dollies, tow dollies and auto transports. Broke Car Hauler & Automotive also will offer sales items to protect their customers' belongings and make moving easier, such as heavy-duty boxes, which are made of up to 90 percent recycled content and are available in a variety of sizes. "U-Haul is proud to be partnering with a quality independent business such as Broke Car Hauler & Automotive," exclaimed Ray Moore, president, U-Haul Company of South Carolina. "Broke Car Hauler & Automotive is a great example of the type of successful business relationship U-Haul has established in order to build and maintain a strong network of more than 15,000 independent dealers across North America." For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 803-996-2794. Business hours of operation are: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sat. 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. Resources:
- South Carolina fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/35/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/South-Carolina!
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625