Unified School District 416 (USD 416) is pleased to announce the launch of a new service that enables the district schools to accept credit payments.
USD 416 partnered with Kansas.gov to provide the payment processing service via the KanPay Counter, the point-of-sale solution specifically designed for state and municipal governments to process credit card and debit card payments. The partnership operates under a self-funded model, and no tax dollars or school funds were used to develop and maintain the payment service.
“USD 416 is implementing the KanPay Counter service to provide a convenient method for parents to make payments at our various buildings,” said Dr. Sharon Zoellner, Superintendent for USD 416.
Benefits of KanPay Counter, the Point-of-Sale Solution include:
- Acceptance of MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover cards at a competitive rate
- Compliance and best practices recognized by the Payment Card Industry (PCI/DSS) and other security standards, such as CyberTrust Certification
- Superior transaction management and reporting in Kansas.gov’s Web-based payment portal Exclusive service and support with dedicated KanPay Counter partner support line and email address
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV