Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP Announces The Election Of One New Partner
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas W. Hayde, an associate with Spencer Fane since 2006, was recently elected to the partnership. The promotion is effective on January 1, 2013.
" Tom Hayde has demonstrated outstanding legal skills, proven leadership abilities, and an exceptional dedication to client service," said Patrick Whalen, Spencer Fane Chairman. "His election will strengthen the firm's St. Louis-based litigation practice and we are confident that he will continue to serve the firm and its clients with distinction."
Mr. Hayde's practice focuses on commercial disputes, insurance coverage, product liability and toxic tort litigation. He received his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis, where received the honor of Highest Distinction in Public Service. In law school, he served as President of the ACLU chapter and was involved with the Environmental Law Society. Mr. Hayde received his bachelor's degree in Philosophy and Religion from Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri. In addition to his professional activities, Tom serves as a Trustee to the ACLU of Eastern Missouri. He lives in St. Louis with his wife, Michelle Akinsiku Hayde, and their daughter, Lillian.
Contact: Jennifer Collet, 1-816-292-8282, email@example.comSOURCE Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV