NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- As we get closer to the start of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas next week, we're starting to see more rumors about blockbuster announcements.
Such as the somewhat vague teaser from Samsung about a new, super-duper television set the company will be introducing in Las Vegas.
As part of the Samsung Tomorrow blog post, the company is flaunting an interesting-looking, almost see-through television monitor Samsung will be telling us more about in the next few days.
The included Korean text isn't much help in explaining what's in the photo. Neither is the instant translation of the
"notice is the design of real innovation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV