CAUTIONARY NOTICE REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
The information presented above may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, without limitation, the expected use of proceeds, the expected conversion rate, the proposed shareholder meeting and other statements identified by words such as "will," "expect," "may," "believe," "propose," "anticipated," and similar words.
Forward-looking statements, which are statements with respect to our beliefs, plans, objectives, goals, expectations, anticipations, estimates and intentions, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may be beyond our control, and which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of JAXB to be materially different from future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. JAXB does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements.
All written or oral forward-looking statements attributable to JAXB are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary notice, including, without limitation, those risks and uncertainties described in JAXB's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, and otherwise in its subsequent SEC reports and filings.SOURCE Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV