/R E P E A T -- Motivational Speaker Charges Teens With 2013 Resolution/
TORONTO, Dec. 27, 2012 /CNW/ - 18-year-old Shane Feldman, Canada's leading teen champion is urging peers to start a crazy & selfless new movement in 2013.
"My resolution is to make volunteering the coolest trend in 2013," says Feldman. The Toronto born teen is founder and executive director of Count Me In, Canada's largest youth run organization.
"Last year youth around the world witnessed how social media movements like the Arab Spring, Occupy Movement and Kony 2012, influence change, but in 2013 we need to do more than shout," says Feldman. "We need to put our words into action."
Feldman has released his top 5 list of volunteer activities teenagers can take part in to can make the world a better place in 2013.1 - Feed the homeless; volunteer at a local soup kitchen! 2 - Are you a pet lover? Volunteer at an animal shelter! 3 - Create your own movement by partnering with youth focused NGO's www.worldvision.ca 4 - Outdoorsy? Organize a community park clean-up! 5 - Love books? Become a tutor at your school or local library! "If you are not happy with what you see, take an active role and volunteer and help start the change," says Feldman. Count Me In Conference, Canada's largest youth-run empowerment event, will be held at The Living Arts Centre on April 17, 2013. SOURCE Count Me In Image with caption: " Shane Feldman, Canadian Youth Motivational Speaker, Founder and Executive Director of Count Me In (CNW Group/Count Me In)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121231_C3648_PHOTO_EN_22233.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV