This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Dec. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- From warm and tropical
Yucatan, Merida Mexico Real Estate just wanted to let you know – they're still here and celebrating the good life.
The Mayans didn't forebode that the greatest place on earth was going to collapse. They foretold that a new age of living was to commence!
Break out the bubbly! Merida Mexico Real Estate has a top ten list of things to be thankful for in the Mayan World.
1. Tropical warmth. Year-round outdoor living, gardening and sports.
2. Stunning Colonial Architecture, Haciendas and Beach Homes.
3. Affordable and Safe Lifestyle.
st-class bird watching, wildlife and fishing.
5. Abundance of delicious culinary delights.
6. Amiable neighborhood bars, restaurants, libraries and community centers.
7. Strong governmental services and infrastructure.
8. Open air markets, shopping centers and specialty stores of every variety.
9. Reasonably priced homes, ranches, beaches, land and rentals.
10. Low taxes.
Thanks to a strong dollar and the improving real estate market, bargains abound in
Spacious Colonial Fixers for under $100k
Beach Front Homes for under $150k
Countryside Quintas and Haciendas starting under $200k
Yucatan. See videos of the fine homes, neighborhoods and wonderful lifestyle in safe and spectacular
Mitchell Jay Keenan, CRS – Broker/Director of Mexico International Real Estate
USA Toll Free: 866 888 3025
Mexico: +52 999 920 6856Email:
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit