HOUSTON, Dec. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq:EROC) (the "Partnership") announced today that the Partnership has received increased commitments from its lending group under its existing senior secured credit facility. Total commitments increased from $675 million to $820 million, supported by the Partnership's existing lenders and by the addition of Whitney Bank to the lending group. Concurrent with the increase in commitments, the Partnership and lending group amended the facility to: (i) allow for a temporary step-up in the Total Leverage Ratio from 4.50x to 4.75x through the third quarter of 2013; (ii) institute a new Senior Secured Leverage Ratio of 2.85x through the third quarter of 2013; and (iii) increase the amount of permitted "other Investments" as defined in the Partnership's existing credit agreement.
"We appreciate the support shown by our lender group, which includes institutions continuing long-term relationships with Eagle Rock as well as a new strategic partner," said Jeffrey P. Wood, Eagle Rock's Chief Financial Officer. "The increased facility size reflects the Partnership's recent growth and will provide additional flexibility as Eagle Rock continues to execute on its organic growth projects."
About the PartnershipThe Partnership is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in two businesses: a) midstream, which includes (i) gathering, compressing, treating, processing and transporting natural gas; (ii) fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGLs); (iii) crude oil logistics and marketing; and (iv) natural gas marketing and trading; and b) upstream, which includes exploiting, developing, and producing hydrocarbons in oil and natural gas properties.
CONTACT: Jeff Wood, 281-408-1203 Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Altsuler, 281-408-1350 Director, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV