Manitowoc (MTW) ($15.22): Has a hold rating, is 13.2% undervalued with an elevated P/E at 21.6. The daily chart is negative with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $14.64 and $13.11. The weekly chart is positive with the five-week MMA at $14.84 and the 200-week SMA at $11.87.
Owens Illinois (OI) ($20.77 vs. $18.76 on Oct. 1): Has a buy rating, is 13.9% undervalued with an excellent P/E at 7.9. Owens set a 2012 high at $25.46 on Jan. 26 with a Sept. 5 low at $16.82. The daily chart is positive but overbought with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $19.85 and $20.12. The weekly chart is positive with the five-week MMA at $20.10 and the 200-week SMA at $25.99.
Parker Hannifin (PH) ($83.86 vs. $83.58 on Oct. 1): Has a hold rating, is 2.6% overvalued with a favorable P/E at 12.2. PH traded to a 2012 high at $91.47 on Feb. 29 and as low as $70.42 on July 12. The daily chart is neutral with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $81.41 and $81.81. The weekly is positive with the five-week MMA at $82.77 and the 200-week SMA at $70.64.
Terex (TEX) ($26.32): Has a hold rating, is 5.4% undervalued with a favorable P/E at 13.0. The daily chart is neutral with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $24.13 and $21.53. The weekly chart is positive with the five-week MMA at $24.79 and the 200-week SMA at $21.35.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV