10. American Creek Resources (TSXV:AMK); current price: $0.09; year-to-date gain: 55.56; 52-week high: $0.12.American Creek is focused on the exploration and development of resource properties in British Columbia. The company's share price jumped sharply in September, to a high of $0.15, when the company announced that it had received a notice of negotiation from Seabridge Gold (TSX:SEA). The notice was aimed at determining an agreement on whether Seabridge could obtain access rights to proceed through AMK's Treaty Creek property; the companies commenced negotiations in October.
Top 10 Gold Juniors Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.