The data is provided in Excel format, showing in three ways: alphabetical order, ranking by production and individual profiles covering all information about each company.
Key Features of this ENF report:
- Rigorous data collection
- Over 63,000 pieces of individual data have been collected.
- 12 monthly updates will be provided going forward.
- Improved Clarity
- Excel database is viewable as: "Alphabetical order" + "Ranking by production" + "Individual profile".
- Complete Coverage
- Nearly every cell and panel companies in
has been contacted and profiled.
- Every part of information related to production of each company has been collected.
The information we are delivering can be used by:
Marketing and strategy managers who need clear information regarding the market.
Sales staff from supplying companies such as equipment and material manufacturers.
Purchasing people from cell and panel manufactures.
System integrators, installers, distributors, power companies who need to contact suppliers.
We are ready to provide:
12 Monthly Excel database updates
Fresh key-contact details
Latest changes to estimated capacity/production forecasts
Equipment/material data regularly updated to include latest suppliers
New startup companies quickly profiled
• About 140 cell manufacturers included in the survey (updating along with the solar market)
• A 73.1% coverage of key contact info for cell manufacturers
• ENF keeps collecting and updating cell manufacturers' production and capacity data throughout the year
• ENF keeps collecting and updating cell manufacturers' equipment data throughout the year
• ENF keeps collecting and updating cell manufacturers' materials data throughout the year
Crystalline panel manufacturers
• About 520 crystalline panel manufacturers included in the survey (updating along with the solar market)
• A 75.1% coverage of key contact info for crystalline panel manufacturers
• ENF keeps collecting and updating crystalline panel manufacturers' production and capacity data throughout the year